Annual Meeting - TO BE RESCHEDULED
No longer going to be on Thursday, March 19, 2020, 7pm
Seminole County Sheriff's Office Community Room
120 W. Pineview St., Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
The proposed budget for 2020-2021 will keep the annual dues at $315. This amount is still lower than dues
at almost every nearby homeowners or community association. We have been able to accomplish a lot this
year as follows:
- Repaired irrigation at the front entrance and main road
- Repaired and expanded electrical to the front entrance
- Front entrance landscaping completed
- Henceforth what shall be known as THE WALL was repaired using no Association funds or assistance
- Locks were added to the bathroom doors in the park
- Vacant/Abandoned homes court hearings attended
- Improvements to Security Cameras to the front entrance
- Plans have been put in place to repave the driveway in the park, add additional video security in the
- park and additional park signage.
- Arrangements have been made with the City of Altamonte Springs to plant 5 oak trees on Spring
- Valley Road close to the entrance.
- Repairing cut power line for white poles in Variety Tree
- Seminole County storm water run-off correction, progress and on-going.
- Added holiday lighting to front entrance
- Grown association membership. Numbers given at annual meeting
- Repaired water fountain and lighting at the park
- Cleaned and sealed the tennis courts and cleared out the vines growing in the fence
- Created a new website with additional features for Association members
Annual Meeting Agenda
1. Presidents Welcome and New Business Discussion
2. Representatives from the Seminole County engineering department here to talk about the roadwork
on Wymore Road and nearby that is affecting Spring Valley
3. Security report
4. Treasurers report
5. Park operations report
6. Nomination, election, installation of officers and directors
7. Review ByLaw addition
8. Budget: Discussion and vote for approval
The nominating committee recommendations below were approved by the board on February 11, 2020 and
referred to the membership for approval. Members of the association may also be nominated from the floor
for positions on the board. If you would like to serve, please let me know by email.
The SVFCA nominating committee, headed by former association president Harold Markovitz, has nominated
the following members for positions in 2020 - 2021.
President --- Jeff Collins
Vice president --- Daniel Elkins*
Secretary --- Renee Saville*
Treasurer --- Brandon Schwab
Director at large --- Adam Carls
Membership --- Iain Saxton / Sally Saxton
Security --- Danny Warren / Brian Kithcart
Social chair --- Gaby Acks
Park operations --- Mark Saville*
Newsletter / website --- Loreen Bobo
Common grounds --- David McDeed*
Tennis --- Renee Saville*
Hospitality --- TBA
Happy hour --- Jennie Hylton
Garden club --- Bobette Youngs
* To be voted in at the annual meeting.
To view the Annual Budget, please go here and enter the members only password.